Tales From The Cube

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Candid Comment Video Edition - Delivering Uber Eats

In this video I explain how to do Uber Eats and Door Dash deliveries while walking and I compare it to what it would be like on a bike. I explore the challenges of doing a walk order vs a bike one. Especially while using Google Maps. This is from the view point of working in Hamilton Ontario. FY I have not done any Door Dash deliveries yet and my tricycle is supposed to arrive in a few days.

I am planning on posting two more videos this week both commentaries and I am going to also see if I can link one Zoomed in with a Candid Comment.  So come back and take a look I think you will find these quite interesting. By the way I do mention Door Dash in the video but I have not done an order delivery with them just yet so the video really is more about Uber Eats.




No comments: