Tales From The Cube

Monday, April 25, 2022

Candid Video / Candid Comment - A New Feature

 

I am excited to announce a new feature I am rolling out.  Candid Videos.  They will come in the form of comments, interviews and soon Zoom events.  The point here is to expand.  Bringing in newer and more interactive content.  I really enjoy doing this blog it's been around since 2009 and I have seen a steady stream of visitors view the content added to it.  Even when I do not add content I still see people coming by and reading the blog.  I am very honored by the fact that people read what I post.  And some return often to see the latest update.  So to say thanks and also hopefully reach other people I am adding this new feature into the blog.

You will see a note like this one then the video just so you know what is going on.

Now here is the first video I did.








No comments: